Potlatch Schedules Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Release and Conference Call for July 24
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 11:35 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SPOKANE, Wash., June 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potlatch Corporation (Nasdaq:PCH) will release second quarter 2012 earnings on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, before the market opens. A live conference call and webcast will follow hosted by Michael J. Covey, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Eric J. Cremers, executive vice president and chief financial officer at 9 a.m. Pacific Time (noon Eastern Time).
Investors may access the webcast at www.potlatchcorp.com by clicking on the Investor Resources link or by conference call at 1-866-393-8403 for U.S./Canada and 1-706-679-7929 for international callers. Participants will be asked to provide conference I.D. number 93570066.
A replay of the conference call will be available two hours following the call until July 31, 2012 by calling 1-800-585-8367 for U.S./Canada or 1-404-537-3406 for international callers. Callers must enter conference I.D. number 93570066 to access the replay.
Potlatch is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with approximately 1.44 million acres of timberland in Arkansas, Idaho and Minnesota. Potlatch, a verified forest practices leader, is committed to providing superior returns to stockholders through long-term stewardship of its forest resources. The company also conducts a land sales and development business and operates wood products manufacturing facilities through its taxable REIT subsidiary. More information about Potlatch can be found on the company's website at www.potlatchcorp.com.
The Potlatch Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11346
CONTACT: (Investors) Eric Cremers 509-835-1521 (Media) Mark Benson 509-835-1513
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines