Trade Alert - Macy's High Volume
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 26th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Macy's points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.12% higher.
Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) operates department stores in the United States. The New York, NY based company also operates direct mail catalog and electronic commerce subsidiaries. Macy's retail stores sell a wide range of merchandise, including men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories, cosmetics, home furnishings and other consumer goods.
Macy's has already traded 0.98 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $34.83 and $37.32 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.04% from its previous trading close, which means that Macy's stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines