Brown-Forman @ Year Highs
Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BF.B) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $93.8, traders are definitely monitoring Brown-Forman's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE:BF.B) manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, and markets alcoholic beverage. It offers consumer beverage alcohol products, including Tennessee, Canadian, and Kentucky whiskeys; Kentucky bourbon; tequila; vodka; liqueurs; California sparkling wine; table wine; and ready-to-drink products. The company provides its products under mnay brands, including Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey, Herradura Tequila, Finlandia Vodka, Sonoma-Cutrer Wines, el Jimador Tequila, and Woodford Reserve Bourbon. and Fetzer Wines band names. Brown-Forman sell its products worldwide and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Brown-Forman is currently trading 0.81% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $83.15 and $93.80 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.67% from its previous trading close, which means that Brown-Forman stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines