High Above Average Volume on Children's Place
Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLCE) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Children's Place points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 3.58% higher.
The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLCE) retails value-priced apparel and accessories for newborn to 12 year old children. The Company designs, contracts, and sells its products under The Children's Place brand name. The Children's Place operates stores manily in the eastern part of the U.S., it also owns and operates the Disney stroes chain.
Children's Place has already traded 0.992 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $43.12 and $46.39 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.67% from its previous trading close, which means that Children's Place stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines