Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: KO, DIS, MRK
Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12628, which represents 0.74% versus its previous trading session close, with only five of its components trading in negative territory.
Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $76.23 representing 1.53% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Coca Cola, the owner of one of the most valuable brands in the world have defined support at $73.47 and resistance at $76.42.
Disney (NYSE:DIS) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $48 representing 1.47% from its previous close. Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $40.88 and $48.00 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Merck (NYSE:MRK), which is trading at $40.55 representing 1.21% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) that is trading at $68.33 or -0.36% from the previous close. Shares of Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world have defined support at $57.18 and resistance at $68.66. Also among the worst performers we have Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $82.45 representing -0.34% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1332.78, which represents 0.97% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2879.68 that represents 0.9% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines