Mitel Calls Home With TSX Listing
Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 12:50 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OTTAWA, June 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a leading provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) software solutions, initiated the siren today at the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), launching trading of the company's stock under the symbol "MNW." With its corporate headquarters located in Ottawa, TSX listing is a home coming for the company that helped pioneer Canada's technology industry.
"We are excited to join TSX and expand our shareholder base to include the investment community in Canada," said Rich McBee, president and CEO of Mitel. "Mitel has a long and storied history, and the spirit of innovation and imagination that founded the company remains intact. We're looking forward to reintroducing Mitel and sharing our success."
Members of Mitel's management team were at TSX for today's event.
Click here for a photo: http://tmx.com/en/images/highRes/June27-2012.jpg
Click here for a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWdPfofjXf0&feature=plcp
Mitel will not issue any additional shares in connection with the TSX listing. The Company will retain its listing on NASDAQ under the trading symbol "MITL."
Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global provider of business communications and collaboration software and services. Mitel's Freedom architecture provides the flexibility and simplicity organizations need to support today's dynamic work environment. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel delivers a powerful suite of advanced communications and collaboration capabilities that provides freedom from walled garden architectures and enables organizations to implement best-of-breed solutions on any network; extends the "in-office" experience anywhere, on any device; and offers choice of commercial options to fit business needs. For more information, visit: http://www.mitel.com
Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Mitel Networks Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8599
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines