Mitel Calls Home With TSX Listing
Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 12:50 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OTTAWA, June 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a leading provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) software solutions, initiated the siren today at the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), launching trading of the company's stock under the symbol "MNW." With its corporate headquarters located in Ottawa, TSX listing is a home coming for the company that helped pioneer Canada's technology industry.
"We are excited to join TSX and expand our shareholder base to include the investment community in Canada," said Rich McBee, president and CEO of Mitel. "Mitel has a long and storied history, and the spirit of innovation and imagination that founded the company remains intact. We're looking forward to reintroducing Mitel and sharing our success."
Members of Mitel's management team were at TSX for today's event.
Click here for a photo: http://tmx.com/en/images/highRes/June27-2012.jpg
Click here for a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWdPfofjXf0&feature=plcp
Mitel will not issue any additional shares in connection with the TSX listing. The Company will retain its listing on NASDAQ under the trading symbol "MITL."
Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global provider of business communications and collaboration software and services. Mitel's Freedom architecture provides the flexibility and simplicity organizations need to support today's dynamic work environment. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel delivers a powerful suite of advanced communications and collaboration capabilities that provides freedom from walled garden architectures and enables organizations to implement best-of-breed solutions on any network; extends the "in-office" experience anywhere, on any device; and offers choice of commercial options to fit business needs. For more information, visit: http://www.mitel.com
Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Mitel Networks Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8599
- Distribution Agreement With MGCE Boosts Mitel's Opportunities in French Market
- Mitel Announces Cloud-Based Contact Center Solution for Small and Mid-Size Business in the U.S.
- Mitel and Sprint to Deliver Cloud Solutions for Resellers Serving U.S. Small- and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Mitel Recruits Industry Veteran Joe Vitalone as Executive Vice President of Sales in the Americas
- Mitel Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
- Mitel Sells DataNet CommSource Business Unit to EarthBend
- Mitel Completes Refinancing of Credit Facilities
- rmsource, Inc. Joins Mitel Global Network of Partners
- Mitel Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
- Scientific Publishing House Brill Moves to a Mitel Cloud Solution
Related Partner Headlines
- M Partners Reiterates Buy Rating, $5.25 PT on Mitel Networks - Benzinga
- Mitel Lowers First Quarter 2013 Guidance - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Mitel Networks to Buy, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Mitel Networks Bid Lower on Q3 Results - Benzinga
- Mitel Settles Patent Litigation with Klausner Technologies - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,323.65 Trade time:12:27PM EDT Value change:▲16.48 (0.11%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,652.54 Trade time:12:27PM EDT Value change:▼2.81 (-0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,461.50 Trade time:12:27PM EDT Value change:▼1.80 (-0.05%)
In The Wires
2013 Hurricane Season Activity Predicted To Be Above Average
Ellington Management Group Names Steven M. Abreu Head of Mortgage Originations
Royal Dutch Shell plc - Buyback of Own Shares
Canadian Pacific's VP Marketing & Sales, Energy and Merchandise to address Global Transportation Conference
CimatronE & GibbsCAM Show Latest Technology in Russia
General Metals and Open Gold Enter into Definitive Agreement on Independence Project
Employees Finding Their Forte With Korn/Ferry International
Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network Expands In Buffalo