Isle of Capri Casinos - Top Performing Casino Stock
Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 17:06 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, June 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 0.14% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks were mixed with a slight upside bias with 5 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $5.88 representing 5.19%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas have defined support at $5.02 and resistance at $5.58.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $10.63 representing 0.47% from its previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV has calculated support and resistance levels at $10.66 and $11.42 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) that closed the trading session at $17.5 or -2.83% from the previous close. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. shares have defined support at $18.10 and resistance at $19.38. Also among the worst performers was Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS), which closed the trading session at $42.87 representing -0.28% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1331.85, 11.86 points or 0.9% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines