TD Ameritrade - Worst Performing Broker
Published on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 17:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.9%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $85.132, which represents 2.03% versus previous day close. The index , it had 10 out of 10 components trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $3.52 representing 3.53% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.25 and resistance at $3.59.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $13.91 representing 2.96% from its previous close. Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.26 and $14.50 respectively. The other top performer was Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which closed the trading session at $12.51 representing 2.88% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) that closed the trading session at $16.57 or 0.61% from the previous close. Shares of TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors have defined support at $18.05 and resistance at $19.53. Also among the worst performers was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $7.56 representing 0.8% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines