Henkel Sees The 'Big Picture' With AT&T Telepresence Solution
Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 03:32 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
FRANKFURT, Germany, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Henkel AG & Co KGaA operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries and Adhesive Technologies. Henkel is implementing unified communications and telepresence solutions from AT&T* to improve global collaboration between its employees, customers and suppliers in a three year agreement.
- Henkel, headquartered in Dusseldorf, employs about 47,000 people and is best known for Dial, Right Guard, Persil, Schwarzkopf, Pritt and Loctite brands.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution® will be deployed in eight key markets, including the US, Germany, China, Philippines, Slovakia, Austria, Mexico and Brazil.
- The new services build on the existing relationship between the companies, which has seen AT&T operate as Henkel's lead global provider for its communications requirements.
Since 2011, Henkel has been using AT&T Connect® collaboration services and the acceleration of its telepresence deployment marks the latest phase in the development and evolution of Henkel's unified communications strategy. The new contract will see AT&T Telepresence Solution deployed in 9 Henkel sites across the company's global wide area network (WAN).
AT&T Telepresence Solution allows Henkel employees to have meetings across borders that can be set up spontaneously – without long planning and lead times – resulting in faster response times to solve business issues in key markets. AT&T Connect combined collaboration services enable users to exchange information between offices and to collaborate on documents and on key projects in real-time regardless of location or device.
"As a global company, with operations and stakeholders across the world, high quality telepresence is critical for maintaining contact and making decisions efficiently. We believe that this global rollout will play an important part in helping to grow our business, as well as build and strengthen relationships with key suppliers in the retail, automotive and chemical industries," said Gordon Tredgold, Vice President Global Service Delivery, of Henkel.
"Our services and solutions can support Henkel's competitive advantage and help Henkel to communicate and deliver growth efficiently and cost-effectively across all of their global offices," said Joachim Kathmann, Vice President AT&T Germany and Central Europe. "What's more, by bringing global teams, customers and suppliers together for faster decision making, AT&T Telepresence Solution will also improve Henkel employees' work-life balance by reducing time spent travelling to meetings."
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and around the world. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's fastest mobile broadband network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile broadband and emerging 4G capabilities, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T │DIRECTV brands. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com. This AT&T news release and other announcements are available at http://www.att.com/newsroom and as part of an RSS feed at www.att.com/rss. Or follow our news on Twitter at @ATTBusiness.
© 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines