Early Research Calls
Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 08:04 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 28th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ANTH) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
Cooper Industries (NYSE: CBE) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Digital River (NASDAQ: DRIV) was upgraded to a Buy from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Echelon (NASDAQ: ELON) was upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at Pacific Crest.
General Growth Properties (NYSE: GGP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
McGraw-Hill (NYSE: MHP) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at The Benchmark Company. The firm set its target price at $53.
Mechel Steel (NYSE: MTL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
MedAssets (NASDAQ: MDAS) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen.
Neustar (NYSE: NSR) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Orexigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ: OREX) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Weatherford (NYSE: WFT) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein.
Western Gas Partners (NYSE: WES) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Xylem (NYSE: XYL) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines