Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 08:26 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 28th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Angie's List (NASDAQ: ANGI) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $40 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
CEMEX (NYSE: CX) was initiated with Underperform and a target price of $3.50 at Imperial Capital.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush.
Dolby Laboratories (NYSE: DLB) was initiated with a Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Ensco (NYSE: ESV) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) was initiated with a Neutral at Lazard.
Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $66 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD) was initiated with a Strong Buy and a target price of $25 at Needham.
Symmetry Medical (NYSE: SMA) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $10 at The Benchmark Company.
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ: VECO) was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) was initiated with a Sell at ING Group.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines