ITT Educational Services to Release 2012 Second Quarter Results
Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 09:41 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CARMEL, Ind., June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE:ESI), a leading provider of post-secondary degree programs, today announced that it intends to release 2012 second quarter results before the market opens on Thursday, July 26, 2012. ITT/ESI also will conduct a conference call with financial analysts on July 26 beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET to discuss the information released.
The public is invited to listen to a live webcast of the conference call. It may be accessed by following the directions on ITT/ESI's Web site, located at www.ittesi.com. Webcast participants are encouraged to log in prior to the 11:00 a.m. start time to ensure connection before the beginning of the call. An archived version of the webcast also will be available on the Web site for replay until July 26, 2013.
About ITT Educational Services, Inc.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI) provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 140 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969 and can be found online at www.ittesi.com.
SOURCE ITT Educational Services, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines