Trade Alert - Skechers High Volume
Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (NYSE:SKX) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Skechers points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.39% higher.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. (NYSE:SKX) designs, develops, markets and distributes branded contemporary casual, active, rugged, and lifestyle footwear for men, women, and children.
Skechers has already traded 0.952 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $15.95 and $21.50 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.06% from its previous trading close, which means that Skechers stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines