Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: KFT, T, CVX
Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12489.1, which represents -1.09% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the green.
Kraft (NYSE:KFT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $38.61 representing 0% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Kraft, the maker of Velveeta cheese and Oreo cookies have defined support at $31.88 and resistance at $39.32.
AT&T (NYSE:T) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $35.19 representing 0% from its previous close. AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $29.95 and $36.00 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Chevron (NYSE:CVX), which is trading at $102.08 representing -0.48% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $35.41 or -3.73% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $34.64 and resistance at $37.03. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $25.58 representing -2.44% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1317.37, which represents -1.09% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2831.71 that represents -1.52% from previous session.
- Is JP Morgan Closing in to Resistance?
- AT&T 3G/4G Combo Named Best for Speed and Value
- AT&T 4G LTE Takes Top Spot In Boston In 2013 PCWorld/TechHive Speed Tests
- AT&T 4G LTE Takes Top Spot In Washington, DC In 2013 PCWorld/TechHive Speed Tests
- AT&T 4G LTE Takes Top Spot In Philadelphia In 2013 PCWorld/TechHive Speed Tests
- New International Packages Deliver More Choice and Value
- AT&T 4G LTE Takes Top Spot in Ann Arbor in 2013 PCWorld/TechHive Speed Tests
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- City of Albuquerque Transit Department Rolls Out New Text Messaging Service
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Santa Cruz-Watsonville
Related Partner Headlines
- Taxes Coming? Take a Deep Breath and Do Nothing for Now - TheStreet.com
- AT&T Offers iPad Mini - Benzinga
- AT&T Inc (T): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Chevron Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CVX) - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Chevron (CVX) Lower - TheStreet.com
- Oppenheimer Holdings Reiterates Outperform Rating, $130 PT on Chevron Corporation - Benzinga
- JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM): Today's Featured Banking Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Dow Component Chevron (CVX) To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow - TheStreet.com
- Chevron Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CVX) - TheStreet.com
- Seize on JPMorgan for a Day Trade - TheStreet.com
Stocks Close to Resistance
Near Both 50 and 200 Day - Stocks Trading Above 50 and Below The 200
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Trading Above Both Moving Averages - With 50 day below the 200
Near Both 50 and 200 Day - Stocks Trading Below 50 and Above the 200 Day
Candlesticks – Tweezer Top
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
ATK Technologies Support Launch of ULA's Delta IV Rocket Carrying WGS-5
Classroom of the Future Foundation Honors San Marcos Unified for Innovation
Introducing Kratom, a new product to include within the shamanistic world of exotic plants.
America’s Top Disability Lawyer, Frank N. Darras Announces:CIGNA To Pay $1.6 Million in Fines/Fees and up to $70 Million to Denied Policyholders
Gulf Shores Helicopter Tours Now At The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL
Garage Door Repair in Stuart, Fl is the Main Topic in a Series of Videos Released by Customer's Choice Garage Doors and Openers for May 2013
What’s The Best Bed Offers Mattress & Sleep Solutions for Opposite Couples
Zamansky & Associates LLC Files FINRA Arbitration for Investors Against Investors Capital Corporation