Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: KFT, T, CVX
Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 28th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12489.1, which represents -1.09% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the green.
Kraft (NYSE:KFT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $38.61 representing 0% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Kraft, the maker of Velveeta cheese and Oreo cookies have defined support at $31.88 and resistance at $39.32.
AT&T (NYSE:T) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $35.19 representing 0% from its previous close. AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $29.95 and $36.00 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Chevron (NYSE:CVX), which is trading at $102.08 representing -0.48% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $35.41 or -3.73% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $34.64 and resistance at $37.03. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $25.58 representing -2.44% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1317.37, which represents -1.09% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2831.71 that represents -1.52% from previous session.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines