Hanger, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Release Conference Call
Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 17:11 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
AUSTIN, Texas, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hanger, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced today that it plans to report its results of operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, on Thursday, August 2, 2012.
The Company plans to issue a press release announcing the results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 after the close of the market. A conference call to discuss these results is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m., ET, on Thursday, August 2, 2012. Those wishing to participate should call 1-877-312-5846. In addition, a replay will be available until Friday, August 10, 2012, by dialing 1-855-859-2056 and referencing Conference ID # 88640671.
About Hanger – Hanger, Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the world's premier provider for services and products that enhance human physical capability. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation. Hanger provides orthotic and prosthetic patient care services, distributes O&P devices and components and provides therapeutic solutions to the broader post-acute market. Hanger is the largest owner and operator of orthotic and prosthetic patient care centers with in excess of 700 O&P patient care clinics located in 45 states and the District of Columbia. Hanger, through its subsidiary Southern Prosthetic Supply, Inc, is also the largest distributor of branded and private label O&P devices and components in the United States. Hanger provides therapeutic solutions through its subsidiaries Innovative Neurotronics and Accelerated Care Plus. Innovative Neurotronics introduces emerging neuromuscular technologies developed through independent research in a collaborative effort with industry suppliers worldwide. Accelerated Care Plus is a developer of specialized rehabilitation technologies and the nation's leading provider of evidence-based clinical programs for post-acute rehabilitation serving more than 4,000 long-term care facilities and other sub-acute rehabilitation providers throughout the U.S. For more information on Hanger, visit www.hanger.com and follow us at www.Facebook.com/HangerNews, www.Twitter.com/HangerNews, and www.YouTube.com/HangerNews.
SOURCE Hanger, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines