Applied Materials to Hold SEMICON West Briefing on Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 08:11 Written by TradersHuddle StaffSANTA CLARA, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMAT) will hold a SEMICON West briefing for the investment and media communities on Tuesday, July 10, 2012, beginning at approximately 8:05 a.m. PDT (11:05 a.m. EDT). The presentation will include discussions of Applied’s business outlook, strategies and new products for advanced semiconductor manufacturing.
Scheduled to participate in the briefing are Mike Splinter, chairman and CEO; Gary Dickerson, president; Dr. Randhir Thakur, general manager of the Silicon Systems Group; and George Davis, CFO.
The live video webcast of the presentations and Q&A session will be available on Applied’s website at: http://www.appliedmaterials.com/investor-relations. Replays will be available beginning Tuesday, July 10 at 5:00 p.m. PDT (8:00 p.m. EDT), and will remain available for at least 30 days.
Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMAT) is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic products. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. At Applied Materials, we turn today's innovations into the industries of tomorrow. Learn more at www.appliedmaterials.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines