Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 08:19 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ANTH) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at BB&T.
BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ: CINF) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicoulaus. The firm set its target price at $44.
Cosan (NYSE: CZZ) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) was downgraded to a Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm lowered its target price to $95 from $85.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was downgraded to Underperform at Scotia and at CIBC.
Saks Inc (NYSE: SKS) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Tata Motors (NYSE: TTM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill and to a Hold at Jefferies.
Universal Health Services (NYSE: UHS) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Vodafone PLC (NASDAQ: VOD) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines