New Analyst Coverage
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 08:36 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
AOL (NYSE: AOL) was initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) was initiated with a Neutral at Macquarie.
FX Alliance (NYSE: FX) was initiated with Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) was initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush.
J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) was initiated with a Buy at Davenport.
Medivation(NASDAQ: MDVN) was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Plum Creek (NYSE: PCL) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
ProAssurance (NYSE: PRA) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Triumph Group (NYSE: TGI) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
WisdomTree Investments (NASDAQ: WETF) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines