Trade Alert - Under Armour High Volume
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE:UA) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Under Armour is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.92% lower.
Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE:UA) develops, markets, and distributes branded performance products for men, women, and youth. The company offers products made from moisture-wicking synthetic fabrics designed to regulate body temperature and enhance performance regardless of weather conditions.
Under Armour has already traded 1.944 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $95.66 and $107.86 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.92% from its previous trading close, which means that Under Armour stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines