Stanley Black & Decker High Volume Day?
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Stanley Black & Decker Inc (NYSE:SWK) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Stanley Black & Decker points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.63% higher.
Stanley Black & Decker Inc (NYSE:SWK) markets and manufactures a wide range of consumer home improvement products. The Company's products include power tools and accessories, security hardware, fastening and assembly systems, electric cleaning and lighting products, lawn and garden tools, plumbing products, and household products.
Stanley Black & Decker has already traded 0.842 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $59.53 and $64.39 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.92% from its previous trading close, which means that Stanley Black & Decker stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines