A 52 Week High for Dr Pepper Snapple, will it Hold?
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE:DPS) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $43.76, traders are definitely monitoring Dr Pepper Snapple's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE:DPS) is an integrated brand owner, bottler and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages. The Company offers flavored carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks, teas, juices, juice drinks and mixers. Some of its brands include 7Up, Dr. Pepper and Snapple.
Dr Pepper Snapple is currently trading 0.53% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $39.59 and $43.76 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.88% from its previous trading close, which means that Dr Pepper Snapple stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines