Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12818.5, which represents 1.72% versus its previous trading session close, with all of its components trading in positive territory.
United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $75.28 representing 3.69% versus the previous trading session. Shares of United Technologies, the maker of Otis elevators and Carrier air conditioning systems have defined support at $72.82 and resistance at $77.05.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $8 representing 3.29% from its previous close. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.48 and $8.22 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $73.73 representing 3% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) that is trading at $88.35 or 0.19% from the previous close. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $86.01 and resistance at $90.76. Also among the worst performers we have JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $36.01 representing 0.36% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1354.05, which represents 1.88% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2916.79 that represents 2.36% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines