CIBC donates $10,000 to support Elliot Lake community
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 14:34 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TORONTO, June 29, 2012 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) announced today it is donating $10,000 to the Elliot Lake Relief Fund to help residents of Elliot Lake recover from the recent collapse of the Algo Centre Mall.
"As part of the community, CIBC is committed to supporting Elliot Lake at this difficult time," said John Beesley, Vice President, North Bay District, CIBC.
All CIBC branches in Ontario are accepting donations on behalf of the Elliot Lake Relief Fund to further support those affected by the tragedy.
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with nearly 11 million personal banking and business clients. CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic banking network, branches and offices across Canada, and has offices in the United States and around the world. You can find other news releases and information about CIBC in our Press Centre on our corporate website at www.cibc.com.
- CIBC Global Asset Management Inc. Announces Chief Investment Officer Appointment
- CIBC Brings Industry-Leading Mobile Payments App to Android Smartphones
- MEDIA ADVISORY - CIBC to Announce Second Quarter 2013 Results on May 30, 2013
- CIBC named strongest bank in Canada and North America, and third in the world
- Tomorrow is "National Day to End Bullying"
- CIBC welcomes new director to Board
- CIBC invests in major Ottawa and national initiatives to support Kids, Cures and Community
- CIBC announces election of directors
- CIBC Poll: Canadian homeowners spending $15,000 on average for home renovations in 2013
- Making tax time rewarding by finding ways to put extra cash in your pocket
Related Partner Headlines
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Lower - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Upgrades CIBC to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- CIBC announces intention to repurchase for cancellation up to 8.1 million of its common shares - Benzinga
- CIBC to acquire U.S. energy advisory firm Griffis & Small, LLC - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Initiates Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce at Hold on Weak Growth - Benzinga
- Canadian Imperial Bank Of Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: CIBC Q2 Net Income Up 6% - Benzinga
- Canadian Banks Are Northern Lights - TheStreet.com
- Canadian Imperial Bank Of Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (CM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Javita Online Coffee Store Helps Coffee Drinkers Lose Weight, Special Herb-Infused Coffee Creates Business Opportunity
Springetts Brand Design Consultants Became Winner of the Notable Platinum A' Design Award
Real Estate Virtual SEO Assistant Programs Finally Released By Clearwater FL Real Estate SEO Firm
Clearwater FL Company Newest SEO and Real Estate Plans For Real Estate SEO Professionals
BlueHost Vs. DreamHost - Comparison for Demand of Small Business Announced By Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com
Everything You need To Know About FHA Mortgages
Used Transmission Quotes System Now Installed for Mechanics at GotTransmissions.com
FSBO Services Now Added for Homeowners in Jacksonville at RealEstateinNorthFlorida.com