CIBC donates $10,000 to support Elliot Lake community
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 14:34 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TORONTO, June 29, 2012 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) announced today it is donating $10,000 to the Elliot Lake Relief Fund to help residents of Elliot Lake recover from the recent collapse of the Algo Centre Mall.
"As part of the community, CIBC is committed to supporting Elliot Lake at this difficult time," said John Beesley, Vice President, North Bay District, CIBC.
All CIBC branches in Ontario are accepting donations on behalf of the Elliot Lake Relief Fund to further support those affected by the tragedy.
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with nearly 11 million personal banking and business clients. CIBC offers a full range of products and services through its comprehensive electronic banking network, branches and offices across Canada, and has offices in the United States and around the world. You can find other news releases and information about CIBC in our Press Centre on our corporate website at www.cibc.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines