Deploy posts 2012 Third Quarter Financial Report
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 19:40 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
VANCOUVER, June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Deploy Technologies Inc., (CNSX: DEP) (PINKSHEETS: DPLY) announced today that the company has posted its 2012 Third Quarter Financial Report.
ABOUT DEPLOY TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Deploy Technologies Inc. has developed a comprehensive suite of products focused on fleet data management & weigh systems solutions. The core of the Company's technology is based on the monitoring, storage and processing of hydraulic pressures data streams which are then used to address a wide range of applications including weight and loading calculations and warning systems for safety assurance initiatives.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
The statements contained above which are not historical are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated, including but not limited to risks associated with the industrial transportation industry in general, certain delays beyond the Company's control with respect to market acceptance of new technologies or products, changes in plans with respect to the testing and evaluation of products, and other risks.
SOURCE Deploy Technologies Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines