Alki David Increases Chris Brown and Drake's Purse to the Tune of $10,000,000
Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 21:07 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., June 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (www.filmon.com) - In a spectacular move, Billionaire Media Mogul Alki David has offered Chris Brown and Aubrey Drake Brown ("Drake) the most phenomenal purse in celebrity boxing history. Alki made the announcement with celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman at a press conference held today at FilmOn.TV Studios in Beverly Hills, CA
Alki increased his initial offer from $1,000,000 to each of the stars to $10,000,000; the loser of the match will receive $1,000,000 and $9,000,000 will be awarded to the winner, The winner is encouraged to donate a portion of the purse to the charity of their choice.
If there is no clear winner the audience will vote online at FilmOn.TV where the event will also be streamed alongside the televised pay-per-view event to 100% of The Cable Universe.
Should both fighters accept, the fight will take place in Las Vegas this September.
"I want these guys to settle what was started at that nightclub in New York, and have something good come out of it," said David.
Watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itsj-Ej-zV4
301 N Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA Tel: +1 877 733 1830
USA Fax: +1 310 861 1059
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following pictures are available for download:
|[Image]||Check Still 1|
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines