Good Setup Developing in iShares MSCI EAFE
Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 08:28 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSE:EFA) closed the trading day at $49.96, near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages set at $49.91 and $51.22 respectively. iShares MSCI EAFE's price action placed the stock above the 50 day moving average but below its 200 day moving average, providing a nice trading setup with clear reference points.
iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (NYSE:EFA) is an ETF with the investment objective to seek investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of equities traded in the Australasia, European and Far Eastern markets, as measured by the MSCI EAFE Index. The underlying index measures international equity performance. It includes 21 MSCI country indices, representing the developed markets outside of North America, including Europe, Australasia and the Far East.
iShares MSCI EAFE seems to be setting up for a tight range between the 50 day moving average as support and the 200 day moving average serving as resistance.
A tiered approach appears to be the best way to maximize possible movements in the stock, as traders could establish a small position in iShares MSCI EAFE and wait for the stock to break out above the 200 day moving average at $51.22. Then they could add to the position as momentum builds with the breakout. On the other hand, if support being referenced at the 50 day moving average set at $49.91 breaks, it could signal further downside for iShares MSCI EAFE in the horizon.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines