Williams Above Average Volume
Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Williams is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.78% higher.
The Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB) is an integrated natural gas company that produces, gathers, processes and transports natural gas. The Company's operations are concentrated in the Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Gulf Coast, the Eastern Seaboard, and the province of Alberta in Canada.
Williams has already traded 1.096 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $27.25 and $30.28 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.34% from its previous trading close, which means that Williams stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines