William M. Gillen joins Eaton Vance Investment Counsel as VP, Business Development
Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 11:57 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BOSTON, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Investment Counsel (EVIC), a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp., today announced the appointment of William M. Gillen to the position of Vice President, Business Development. Mr. Gillen will be responsible for enhancing EVIC's presence in the marketplace and overall marketing efforts. He will also manage select client relationships. Mr. Gillen reports to David C. McCabe, President of EVIC.
EVIC provides investment counsel services and custom wealth management solutions to high-net-worth individuals and families, trusts, charitable organizations and institutions. As of April 30, 2012, EVIC's 19 investment counselors managed $4.2 billion of client assets.
Mr. Gillen joins Investment Counsel after spending the past 23 years with Eaton Vance Distributors, the subsidiary of Eaton Vance responsible for distribution of the firm's mutual funds, separately managed accounts, and alternative investments. Bill has held various Senior Management positions responsible for distribution through Banks, independent broker dealers and major brokerage firms.
"Bill's exemplary track record of success working for our affiliate for more than two decades makes him an ideal choice to lead our business development efforts," said McCabe. "Adding a skilled professional of Bill's caliber to our management team will help us more clearly articulate the range of sophisticated solutions we offer, as well as enhance how we partner with clients to address their most pressing needs."
Mr. Gillen has extensive experience working with affluent families and non-profit organizations to develop financial plans that help them accomplish their goals. He is a Certified Financial Planner and Certified Investment Management Consultant and holds a B.A. from the University of Massachusetts.
Eaton Vance Corp (NYSE: EV) is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $197.5 billion in assets as of April 30, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
- Eaton Vance Corp. Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes Offering
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Bond And Option Strategies Fund Report Of Earnings
- Eaton Vance Enhanced Equity Income Fund Report Of Earnings
- Eaton Vance Enhanced Equity Income Fund II Report of Earnings
- Eaton Vance Risk-Managed Diversified Equity Income Fund Report Of Earnings
- Eaton Vance Corp. Announces Tender Offer for Up to $250 Million of 6.50% Senior Notes Due 2017
- Eaton Vance Corp. Announces Proposed Offering Of Senior Notes
- Eaton Vance Hires Senior Analyst for Equity Research Team
- Eaton Vance Closed-End Equity Funds Declare Monthly Distributions
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Bond And Option Strategies Fund Declares Quarterly Distribution
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT to $28 on Eaton Vance on Organic Growth - Benzinga
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold Rating, $26 PT on Eaton Vance - Benzinga
- Eaton Vance Corporation Stock Upgraded (EV) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Citigroup Raises PT on Eaton Vance to $25 - Benzinga
- Eaton Vance Corporation Stock Downgraded (EV) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: J.P. Morgan Lowers Eaton Vance's PT - Benzinga
- Eaton Vance Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (EV) - TheStreet.com
- Dividend Stocks Lag as Investors Load Up on Risk - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Eaton Vance FQ1 Profit Surges 26% - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Citigroup Raises PT to $24 on Eaton Vance - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Air Lease Corporation Selects Pratt & Whitney PurePower® Engines for Airbus A320/A321 neo Aircraft
CryoLife Receives Conditional IDE Approval to Begin Clinical Trials for PerClot® in the U.S.
Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Pricing of Common Stock Offering
Nektar Therapeutics Presents Positive Data from Human Abuse Liability Study for NKTR-181, a First-in-Class Investigational Opioid to Treat Chronic Pain, at 2013 Annual Meeting of The College on Problems of Drug Dependence
Commerce Resources Corp. Announces 2013 Summer Drill Program at the Ashram Rare Earth Element Deposit, Northern Quebec
FMC Corporation Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call
Verizon Adds Machine-to-Machine Healthcare Companies to Its Partner Program
Scientists to Discuss Findings of Rare, Large-Scale Government Study on Innovative Algebra Blended Learning Curriculum