NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Sirius XM
Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2616.71, which represents 0.04% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $1.95 representing 5.41% from its previous trading session. Shares of Sirius XM, the satellite radio provider have defined support at $1.80 and resistance at $1.92.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.6 representing 4.52% from its previous close. Micron Technology, the dynamic random access memory chips maker, has calculated support and resistance levels at $5.52 and $6.20 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL), which is trading at $21.87 representing 2.34% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:DLTR), which is trading at $51.14 or -4.94% from the prior close. Shares of Dollar Tree, the operator of a discount variety single-price-point retail chain have defined support at $50.69 and resistance at $56.82. Also among the worst performers Fastenal (NASDAQ:FAST), which is trading at $38.88 representing -3.55% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12840.4, which represents -0.31% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1360.86 that represents -0.1% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines