Senger Named To Lead BMO Harris Commercial Team
Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 14:16 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Commercial Team to Expand
MINNEAPOLIS and ST. PAUL, Minn., July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Todd Senger has been promoted to Regional Manager of Minnesota commercial banking for BMO Harris Bank. In his new role, Senger is responsible for the management and development of the commercial sales team in the Minnesota region, which includes oversight of all commercial customers, business development efforts, and coaching and development of talent.
"Todd has demonstrated local market knowledge and excelled in developing a team in such a way to best serve the customer and encourage personal and professional growth among employees," said Katie Kelley, Group Managing Director for BMO Harris. "His promotion shows the depth of talent at BMO Harris in the Minnesota market."
Senger has been with BMO Harris since 2003 and previously served as Managing Director overseeing a commercial banking team in Minnesota. In addition to his new role in Minnesota, he will continue as Regional Manager of the company's Kansas City commercial banking team.
"Between the easing of the economy and our solid business proposition, we have an enormous opportunity for growth," said Senger. "As a result, we will be hiring a significant number of new commercial bankers in the next 6 – 12 months."
The Minnesota Commercial Banking Regional Manager position was previously held by Chip Howard who has been named Managing Director Business Risk Officer for Emerging Markets covering the Minnesota, Florida, Arizona, Kansas City, St. Louis, and Indiana regions.
About BMO Harris Bank
Based in Chicago, BMO Harris Bank N.A. provides a broad range of personal banking products and solutions through over 650 branches and approximately 1,350 ATMs in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Nevada, Arizona and Florida. BMO Harris Bank's commercial banking team provides a combination of sector expertise, local knowledge and mid-market focus throughout the U.S. Deposit and loan products and services provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC. BMO Harris Bank is a trade name used by BMO Harris Bank N.A. BMO Harris Bank is part of BMO Financial Group, a North American financial organization with 1,600 branches, and a retail deposit base of approximately $180 billion.
SOURCE BMO Harris Bank
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines