TravelCenters of America Brings Back UltraChef Million Point Recipe Contest for Second Year
Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 14:36 Written by TradersHuddle StaffWESTLAKE, Ohio-( Business Wire )-
TravelCenters of America (TravelCenters) today announced the return of the UltraChef One Million Point Recipe Challenge. Professional drivers submitting their favorite recipe can earn a shot at winning big. Holders of the two winning recipes will have their dish featured at participating TA and Petro Stopping Centers branded full-service restaurants, and share in the One Million UltraONE® Point prize. Two runners-up will also be named.
Any UltraONE Driver Rewards Program member can submit comfort food recipes in the hopes of winning big. Two grand prize winners will each:
- Receive 200,000 UltraONE Points for their winning recipe;
- Have their recipe featured as an offering in participating TA and Petro full-service restaurants, including Country Pride, Iron Skillet, Country Fare, Fork in the Road and Buckhorn;
- Receive up to an additional 200,000 UltraONE points after the winning recipes are available as a limited time offering – points will be earned each time a guest orders the item during the promotional period.
- Have their name and winning recipe featured in RoadKing Magazine, as well as on TA and Petro Stopping Centers web sites and Facebook pages.
Two runners-up also will be named, and will each receive 100,000 UltraONE points for a total of one million points awarded.
Tom O’Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters shared a few thoughts about the UltraChef challenge. “After almost 2,000 entries were received last year for this contest, we knew we had to do it again! We really appreciate drivers and we listen to what they want to see in our travel centers. UltraChef is a great way to learn about what kinds of foods drivers would like to see us feature and we are thrilled to be the only full-service restaurants on the highway dedicate to listening to our guests, and we’re putting up a million points to back that up. We’ll feature the two best recipes as menu options. The more our customers like the winning dishes, the more points our grand prize winners will earn.”
Recipes must include 12 or fewer ingredients, and they can be submitted on either the TA or Petro Facebook pages or at www.ta-petro.com/ultrachef. Professional drivers may also pick up a mail-in entry form at any participating TA or Petro full-service restaurant. Recipes will be accepted through August 15, 2012. Official contest rules can be found on the UltraChef entry form at www.ta-petro.com/ultrachef.
The UltraONE Driver Rewards Program enables professional drivers to swipe a card to earn and redeem points and showers at all participating TA and Petro locations nationwide. Points can be redeemed for TA and Petro restaurant meals, travel store purchases, and much more!
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio is a leading travel center business in 41 states and Canada operating under the TA and Petro Stopping Centers brands. With 240 convenient locations off interstate highway exits, TA and Petro offer customers diesel and gasoline fueling services, nearly 500 full- and quick-service restaurants, 24-hour convenience stores, heavy truck maintenance services, RoadSquad™ (24/7/365 emergency roadside service), electronic communication (WiFi), and many other services – all within large, high traffic facilities. For more information on TravelCenters and TA, please visit www.tatravelcenters.com. For more information on Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.petrotruckstops.com.
- Taubman Centers To Host Investor Day
- Fire at Oak Tower, Edmonton, AB
- AARP Recognizes S&T Bank as One of the "2013 Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
- S.African Gov't Supports Ballard and Anglo American Platinum Fuel Cell Systems Deployment
- PetroLogistics LP Announces Resumption of Propylene Production
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Common Stock Offering
- Actavis Files Registration Statement on Form S-4 in Connection with Proposed Warner Chilcott Acquisition
- Mylan Announces Pricing of Senior Notes
- KLA-Tencor Announces Analyst Briefing At SEMICON West 2013
- First Potomac Realty Trust Completes Sale Of Industrial Portfolio For $259 Million
Related Partner Headlines
- Petronas Posts 30% Decline In Q2 Net Profit - Benzinga
- Mail.Ru H1 Net Profit Rises 54.3% - Benzinga
- Advanced Medical H1 Pretax Profit Surges 72% - Benzinga
- Markets Jump After FOMC Comments on Easing - Benzinga
- Feel the Energy and Excitement of the Forex & Options Expo in Las Vegas - Benzinga
- Amazon's Living Social Stake Sees Value Decline - Benzinga
- Fender Withdraws IPO - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday July 6: Non-Farm Payrolls Edition - Benzinga
- An Introduction to Forex Trading - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday June 22 - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:09PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Infortrend® Announces Competitive NAS Trade-In Program
ROI Capital Announces June 2013 Distribution of ROI Canadian High Income Mortgage Fund and Provides Further Information on Federal Budget Changes Related to Forward Agreements
Taubman Centers To Host Investor Day
Fire at Oak Tower, Edmonton, AB
AARP Recognizes S&T Bank as One of the "2013 Best Employers for Workers Over 50"
S.African Gov't Supports Ballard and Anglo American Platinum Fuel Cell Systems Deployment
PetroLogistics LP Announces Resumption of Propylene Production
Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Common Stock Offering