LDK Solar Announces Update to its Board of Directors
Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 16:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
XINYU CITY, China and SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LDK Solar Co., Ltd. ("LDK Solar") (NYSE: LDK), a leading vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic (PV) products, today announced that Mr. Yonggang Shao, an Executive Director and Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy at LDK Solar, resigned for personal reasons, effective June 30, 2012. Effective immediately, Mr. Shao will serve as Chairman Peng's consultant under a new agreement.
The resignation of Mr. Shao does not affect the composition of the Audit, Compensation or Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees of LDK Solar's Board.
Mr. Xiaofeng Peng, Chairman and CEO of LDK Solar, stated: "We are grateful to Yonggang Shao for his valuable service during his tenure with the company. We wish him well in his future endeavors. I am confident that Mr. Shao will continue to contribute his expertise to LDK Solar as he switches his role to the Chairman's consultant going forward."
About LDK Solar (NYSE: LDK)
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. (NYSE: LDK) is a leading vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic (PV) products. LDK Solar manufactures polysilicon, mono and multicrystalline ingots, wafers, cells, modules, systems, power projects and solutions. LDK Solar's headquarters and principal manufacturing facilities are located in Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Xinyu City, Jiangxi Province in the People's Republic of China. LDK Solar's office in the United States is located in Sunnyvale, California. For more information about LDK Solar and its products, please visit www.ldksolar.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements other than statements of historical fact in this press release are forward-looking statements, including but not limited to, LDK Solar's ability to raise additional capital to finance its operating activities, the effectiveness, profitability and marketability of its products, the future trading of its securities, the ability of LDK Solar to operate as a public company, the period of time during which its current liquidity will enable LDK Solar to fund its operations, its ability to protect its proprietary information, the general economic and business environment and conditions, the volatility of LDK Solar's operating results and financial condition, its ability to attract and retain qualified senior management personnel and research and development staff, its ability to timely and efficiently complete its ongoing projects, and other risks and uncertainties disclosed in LDK Solar's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties and are based on information available to LDK Solar's management as of the date hereof and on its current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections about LDK Solar and the PV industry. Actual results may differ materially from the anticipated results because of such and other risks and uncertainties. LDK Solar undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances, or changes in its expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections except as may be required by law.
SOURCE LDK Solar Co., Ltd.
- LDK Solar Announces Next Generation of Modules
- LDK Solar Reports Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2013
- LDK Solar Announces Extraordinary General Meeting Results
- LDK Solar Announces Date for Reporting First Quarter 2013 Results
- LDK Solar Signs New Wafer Supply Contract
- LDK Solar Files Its Annual Report On Form 20-F and Update to Its Fourth Quarter 2012 Results
- LDK Solar to File Extension for 2012 Form 20-F
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on ExxonMobil, Toyota Motors, Automatic Data Processing, Allstate, and LDK Solar
- LDK Solar Signs Second Share Purchase Agreement with Fulai Investments
- LDK Solar Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter of Fiscal 2012
Related Partner Headlines
- NYSE Sends Contiued Listing Standards Notice to LDK Solar - Benzinga
- LDK Solar Closes 25M Share Purchase Transaction with Heng Rui Xin Energy - Benzinga
- LDK Solar Announces 12 MW PV Project in Italy - Benzinga
- LDK Solar and Sumitomo to Terminate Solar Wafer Supply Agreement for $33.4M - Benzinga
- LDK Solar Responds to U.S. DOC Tariffs - Benzinga
- UPDATE: LDK Solar Posts Wider Q2 Loss - Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For September 17, 2012 - Benzinga
- LDK Solar Signs Three Multi-Year Photovoltaic Project Development Agreements - Benzinga
- LDK Solar Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (LDK) - TheStreet.com
- LDK Solar Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (LDK) - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
LDK Solar Announces Worldwide Extension and Advanced Features of Warranty Insurance
Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announcement
Ektron And Rackspace Collaborate To Deliver Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Hosting To Customers
Raytheon's Satellite Air Navigation System marks 10 years of continuous service in the US
Raytheon's latest air traffic management systems go into continuous operation at two of the world's busiest airports
One Night Only! "Hot" Live Girls On The TV Land Stage Wednesday Night!
Newsbyte: SAP® Solutions Transform the World's Largest Sailing Event, 2013 Kieler Woche
Raytheon delivers mini transponders for Identification Friend or Foe on Korean Air UAV