Jefferies - Worst Performing Broker
Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 17:07 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 2nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.25%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $87.916, which represents 0.11% versus previous day close. The index , it had 6 out of 10 components trading higher.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $14.84 representing 1.71% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business, have defined support at $13.30 and resistance at $14.50.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $3.74 representing 1.36% from its previous close. Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan has calculated support and resistance levels at $3.39 and $3.59 respectively. The other top performer was Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which closed the trading session at $34.5 representing 0.76% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) that closed the trading session at $12.84 or -1.15% from the previous close. Shares of Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm have defined support at $12.08 and resistance at $13.84. Also among the worst performers was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $7.95 representing -1.12% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines