Trading Idea - Lennar A Hammer Formed
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 04:12 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) ended the trading session higher by $0.13 or 0.42% from its previous close. Lennar's price action in the session formed what is considered to be a Hammer, where bears drove prices lower intraday. However, the strong finish indicates that bulls regained control, forming a trend reversal.
Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN) builder of single-family attached and detached homes. The Company also provides mortgage financing, title insurance, closing services and other ancillary services.
Lennar's stock has been trading in a well defined range with calculated support at $25.77 and resistance at $29.44. This range can be used by traders to plan their next moves.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Lennar or traders that are already holding the stock can use the hammer formation to their advantage, since the pattern signal a potential bullish trend reversal.
The Hammer is an important candlestick pattern, as it can mark bottoms and support levels. Further buying pressure, and preferably on expanding volume, is needed before acting, as heavy volume will serve to confirm the validity of the reversal.
In the case of Lennar, traders who want to add to their positions or start a new position, need to watch for confirmation of the reversal. Below a Hammer illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines