Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 08:42 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
ADTRAN (NASDAQ: ADTN) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Anworth Mortgage (NYSE: ANH) was downgraded to a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus.
bebe stores (NASDAQ: BEBE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
Copa Holdings (NYSE: CPA) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore Partners.
CTC Media (NASDAQ: CTCM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Douglas Emmett (NYSE: DEI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Eastman Chemical (NYSE: EMN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Ingram Micro (NYSE: IM) was downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
NETGEAR (NASDAQ: NTGR) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE: SDT) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm cut its target price to $23 from $27.
SandRidge Permian Trust (NYSE: PER) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich. The firm lowered its target price to $20.50 from $24.50.
Triangle Capital (NYSE: TCAP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
tw telecom (NASDAQ: TWTC) was downgraded to a Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James. The stock was also removed from the Top Picks Live list at Citigroup.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines