New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 08:59 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Amercian National Bankshares (NASDAQ: AMNB) was initiated with a Market Perform at Raymond James.
Associated Estates Realty (NYSE: AEC) was initiated with a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
BioClinica (NASDAQ: BIOC) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $8 at The Benchmark Company.
BioDelivery Sciences (NASDAQ: BDSI) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Dentsply (NASDAQ: XRAY) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Healthsouth (NYSE: HLS) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
Kindred Healthcare (NYSE: KND) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG) was initiated with a Buy at Nomura.
RealD (NYSE: RLD) was initiated with an In-line rating and a target price of $14.75 at Imperial Capital.
Select Medical Holdings (NYSE: SEM) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
Skilled Healthcare (NYSE: SKH) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Sun Healthcare Group (NASDAQ: SUNH) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
- Associated Estates Announces Participation in REITWeek 2013
- Associated Estates Announces Pricing of Common Shares on a Forward Basis
- Associated Estates Announces Offering of Common Shares on a Forward Basis
- Associated Estates Continues California Expansion With Development Projects
- Associated Estates Announces Details of First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Associated Estates Realty Corporation Reports First Quarter Results
- DENTSPLY Bullish Signs
- Associated Estates Declares Common Share Dividend
Related Partner Headlines
- BioClinica Expands Osteoarthritis Trial Imaging Support - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Benchmark Initiates BioCLinica with Buy, $8 PT as Possible M&A Target - Benzinga
- Two Winning Trades Based on Analyst Calls - Benzinga
- Benzinga's Top Initiations - Benzinga
- Associated Estates Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (AEC) - TheStreet.com
- Associated Estates Announces Proposed Offering of 5.5M Shares - Benzinga
- BioDelivery Sciences International Inc. Stock Upgraded (BDSI) - TheStreet.com
- 7 Highest Rated Small-Cap Bank Stocks - TheStreet.com
- A Peek Into The Market Before The Trading Starts - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Maintains Buy Rating, Raises PT for BioDelivery Sciences International - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Verizon Enlists Employees, Customers to Assist Victims of Colorado Wildfire
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of BCSB Bancorp, Inc - BCSB
Atlatsa Resources Corporation receives letter from NYSE regarding timely notice of record date for shareholders meeting
How Homebuyers Can Secure Their Dream Home In a Low Inventory Market
American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. Declares Second Quarter Dividend of $0.80 Per Share
American Capital Agency Corp. Declares Second Quarter Dividend Of $1.05 Per Common Share
Softchoice Corporation Completes Going-Private Transaction
Infortrend® Announces Competitive NAS Trade-In Program