Trade Alert - AAR High Volume
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of AAR Corp. (NYSE:AIR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of AAR points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.08% lower.
AAR Corp. (NYSE:AIR) is a leading provider of diverse products and services to the worldwide commercial aviation and defense industries. The Company purchases, sells, and leases new and used commercial jet aircraft, as well as purchases, sells, and leases a variety of new, overhauled, and repaired engines and engine products for the aviation aftermarket.
AAR has already traded 0.862 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $10.00 and $12.17 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.6% from its previous trading close, which means that AAR stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines