Sellers in Control - Adobe
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Adobe points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.56% lower.
Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company's products allow users to present and use information across all print and electronic media. Adobe offers a line of application software products, type products, and content for creating, distributing, and managing information. The company popular Acrobat Reader allows companies and consumers to exchange a wide variety of electronic information and documents.
Adobe has already traded 0.934 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $30.71 and $32.37 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.6% from its previous trading close, which means that Adobe stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines