NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: NFLX, MU, ERTS
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 3rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2645.84, which represents 0.79% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $72.53 representing 6.9% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $65.60 and resistance at $70.48.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.9 representing 5.27% from its previous close. Micron Technology, the dynamic random access memory chips maker, has calculated support and resistance levels at $5.52 and $6.20 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is (), which is trading at $35.66 representing 5.25% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $7.34 or -2% from the prior close. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $8.83 and resistance at $11.02. Also among the worst performers Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRTX), which is trading at $54.62 representing -1.69% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12943.8, which represents 0.56% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1374.02 that represents 0.62% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines