The Navigators Group, Inc. to Release Second Quarter 2012 Results on August 2, 2012
Published on Tuesday, 03 July 2012 14:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, NY, July 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAVG) will release its second quarter 2012 results after the close of regular stock market hours on Thursday, August 2, 2012. The earnings release will be available shortly thereafter on Navigators' website at www.navg.com.
The Company will hold a conference call for investors and analysts on Friday, August 3, at 8:30 a.m. (ET) hosted by President and Chief Executive Officer Stanley A. Galanski and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Ciro M. DeFalco. The call will be available via live webcast on Navigators' website at www.navg.com.
To participate by telephone, the domestic dial-in number is (800) 850-2903 and the international dial-in number is (224) 357-2399. Participants may connect to the webcast at:
The webcast will be available for replay on the "IR Events" page in the "Investor Relations" section of Navigators' website immediately after the call on August 3, 2012, through midnight ET on November 2, 2012.
The Navigators Group, Inc. is an international specialty insurance holding company with insurance company operations, underwriting management companies, and operations at Lloyd's of London. Headquartered in New York, Navigators has offices in major insurance centers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Continental Europe.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines