CEVA, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 07:35 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores for the mobile, portable and consumer electronic markets, will announce results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on July 31, 2012 before the NASDAQ market opens.
Following the release, CEVA management will conduct a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the operating performance for the quarter.
The conference call will be available via the following dial in numbers:
- U.S. Participants: Dial 1-800-860-2442 (Access Code: CEVA)
- International Participants: Dial +1-412-858-4600 (Access Code: CEVA)
The conference call will also be available live via the Internet at the following link: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=88094. Please go to the web site at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
For those who cannot access the live broadcast, a replay will be available by dialing +1-877-344-7529 or +1-412-317-0088 (access code:10016016) from one hour after the end of the call until 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on August 08, 2012. The replay will also be available at CEVA's web site www.ceva-dsp.com.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile, portable and consumer electronic markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia (HD video, Image Signal Processing (ISP) and HD audio), voice over packet (VoP), Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2011, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 1 billion devices and powers handsets from every top handset OEM, including Nokia, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei and ZTE. Today, more than 40% of handsets shipped worldwide are powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp.
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.
- CEVA, Inc. Announces Upcoming Schedule of Events with the Financial Community
- CEVA, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- REMINDER: CEVA, Inc. First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call Set for May 2
- CEVA Introduces World's First Software-Based Super-Resolution Technology for Low Energy Mobile Applications
- CEVA Introduces AMF™ - Android Multimedia Framework for Energy Efficient Multi-Core Systems
- Leadcore Technology License CEVA DSP Technologies for Mobile Devices
- CEVA, Inc. Schedules First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Barclays Reiterates Overweight on CEVA - Benzinga
- Cantor Fitzgerald Comments on CEVA Launches - Benzinga
- CEVA Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CEVA) - TheStreet.com
- CEVA Inc. Stock Downgraded (CEVA) - TheStreet.com
- From Earlier: Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates CEVA Buy, $40 PT - Benzinga
- Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Buy on CEVA - Benzinga
- Wunderlich Lowers PT on CEVA to $36 - Benzinga
- CEVA Rises On Unusually High Volume (CEVA) - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Alliance Data's Canadian Loyalty Business Announces New Multi-Year Agreement With Eastlink, Canada's Largest Privately-Held Telecommunications Company
Global Superstar Flo Rida Now Partnering With MusclePharm®.
Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Retreat
Cleantech Solutions Receives $2.0 Million in New Orders for Airflow-Dyeing Machines
Applied Industrial Technologies Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces Annual Meeting Date
ChinaEdu Corporation Announces Receipt of "Going Private" Proposal
UK Supreme Court rules in favour of Aimia in VAT case
DURECT Announces FDA Acceptance of New Drug Application (NDA) Submission for POSIDUR® (SABER®-Bupivacaine)