FMC Technologies Awarded $200 Million Subsea Equipment Contract for Statoil's Gullfaks South Field Development
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:19 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) announced today that it has signed an agreement with Statoil for the manufacture and supply of subsea production equipment to support the Gullfaks South field development. The contract has an estimated value of $200 million in revenue to FMC Technologies.
Gullfaks South will be developed as a fast-track project in blocks 34/10 and 33/12 in the North Sea, in water depths between 425 and 720 feet (130-220 meters). FMC's scope of supply includes seven subsea production trees, seven wellhead systems, two integrated protection structures with manifolds, and additional controls and equipment. The systems will be supplied from the Company's operations in Norway and Scotland with deliveries scheduled to begin in the second quarter of 2013.
"Statoil has made significant technology investments for Gullfaks, which is Europe's largest fixed-platform subsea tie-back development," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC's Senior Vice President, Subsea Technologies. "We are pleased to continue supporting their efforts to increase recovery and extend the life of this important field."
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 14,900 employees and operates 27 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. For more information, visit www.fmctechnologies.com.
This release contains "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The word "scheduled" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, which are generally not historical in nature. Such forward-looking statements involve significant risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from our historical experience and our present expectations or projections. Known material factors that could cause our actual results to differ from those in the forward-looking statements include the Company's ability to enter into additional projects with Statoil, the amount of equipment actually ordered pursuant to the agreement and the Company's ability to successfully manufacture and deliver, and Statoil's acceptance of, the systems ordered. For additional information regarding known material factors that could cause actual results to differ from projected results, please see the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011, as well as its other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company cautions you not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any of its forward-looking statements after the date they are made, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE FMC Technologies, Inc.
- FMC Technologies Receives Subsea Equipment Order for ExxonMobil's Julia Development
- FMC Technologies Receives $26 Million Subsea Equipment Order for ConocoPhillips Bayu Undan Phase 3 Project
- FMC Technologies Is Near Resistance
- FMC Technologies to Address Attendees at the Citi 2013 Global Energy and Utilities Conference
- FMC Technologies Is Near Resistance
- FMC Technologies Broke Resistance
- FMC Technologies To Be Recognized at OTC with Two Spotlight on New Technology Awards
- FMC Technologies Awarded Subsea Services Contract Extension by Island Offshore
- Trading Idea: - Is FMC Technologies close to Resistance?
- FMC Technologies Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades FMC Technologies to Sell on Limited Upside Potential - Benzinga
- FMC Technologies Inc. Stock Upgraded (FTI) - TheStreet.com
- FMC Technologies Inc. Stock Downgraded (FTI) - TheStreet.com
- FMC Technologies Receives Light Well Intervention Services Contracts from Statoil - Benzinga
- FMC Technologies to Acquire Control Systems International; Terms Not Disclosed - Benzinga
- Miller Tabak Reiterates Neutral on FMC Technologies - Benzinga
- Dahlman Rose: FMC Technologies to Experience Negative Implications for Coming in Below Estimate - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades FMC Technologies to Neutral - Benzinga
- Global Hunter Securities Downgrades FMC Technologies from Buy to Neutral, Maintains PT at $54 - Benzinga
- FMC Reaches New 52-Week High (FTI) - TheStreet.com
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Trading Above Both Moving Averages - With 50 day below the 200
Near Both 50 and 200 Day - Stocks Trading Below 50 and Above the 200 Day
Candlesticks – Hammer
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Bullish Configuration 50 Above 200 Day
Stocks Breaking Out Above Resistance
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Tours: You have Different tour options from local Tibet travel agency!
Time and Gems Offers Buyers the Largest Collection of Rolex Watches Yet
Global and China Molybdenum Industry Share, Size, Trends, Market Analysis Report 2012-2015 - Now Available at MarketResearchReports
Reign In Spain: Jamie Bestwick Takes Record 8th Straight X Games Gold Medal In BMX Vert
Uniquity Builders Offering Top 5 Tips for Kitchen Remodeling on a Budget
New Xbox 360 Holiday Console Bundles Available at SportsFanPlayground.com
New York OB/GYN Associates Announces Free Pregnancy Testing to Support Women With the Safest Abortion Options
Tbdress.com Is Offering Exclusive Discounts To Its Members: Wedding Dresses, Wedding Accessories, Flower Girl Dresses, And More.