Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:39 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 5th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) was downgraded to a Neutral at Sterne Agee. The firm set its target price at $8.50.
AngloGold (NYSE: AU) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at HSBC Securities. The firm set its target price at $18.30.
Blackstone (NYSE: BX) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
China Unicom (NYSE: CHU) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at HSBC Securities.
City National Corp. (NYSE: CYN) was upgraded to a Buy at SunTrust.
Solazyme (NASDAQ: SZYM) was downgraded to a Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
Territorial Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBNK) was downgraded to Market Perform at Raymond James.
Turkcell (NYSE: TKC) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Yandex N.V. (NASDAQ: YNDX) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines