Patriot Coal Above Average Volume
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Patriot Coal Corporation (NYSE:PCX) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Patriot Coal is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 28.26% higher.
Patriot Coal Corporation (NYSE:PCX) is a coal mining company that operates in Central and Northern Appalachia and the Illinois Basin.
Patriot Coal has already traded 1.738 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $1.02 and $1.45 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.23% from its previous trading close, which means that Patriot Coal stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines