Rurban Financial Corp. Announces Release Date of Second Quarter 2012 Earnings
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 12:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DEFIANCE, Ohio, July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rurban Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:RBNF) announced today that it plans to release its second quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 after the market closes.
This information and other filing information can be found on the corporate website, www.rurbanfinancial.net.
About Rurban Financial Corp.
Based in Defiance, Ohio, Rurban Financial Corp. is a financial services holding company with two wholly-owned subsidiaries: The State Bank and Trust Company (State Bank) and RDSI Banking Systems (RDSI). State Bank operates through 18 banking centers in seven Northwestern Ohio counties, one banking center in Fort Wayne, Indiana; and loan production offices in Columbus, Ohio and Angola, Indiana. State Bank offers a full-range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including trust services, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. RDSI provides data and item processing services to community banks located primarily in the Midwest. Rurban's common shares are listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol RBNF.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines