A 52 Week High for Fidelity National, will it Hold?
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE:FIS) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $34.81, traders are definitely monitoring Fidelity's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE:FIS) is a payment services provider. The Company provides credit and debit card processing, electronic banking services, check risk management, check cashing, and merchant card processing services to financial institutions and merchants.
Fidelity National is currently trading -0.4% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $30.96 and $33.93 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.26% from its previous trading close, which means that Fidelity National stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines