Tower International states that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 13:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LIVONIA, Mich., July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tower International, Inc. (NYSE: TOWR), a leading integrated global manufacturer of engineered structural metal components and assemblies, released the following statement today.
In view of the unusual market activity in Tower's common stock, the NYSE has contacted the company in accordance with the NYSE's usual practice. Tower stated that its company policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
Investor & Media Contact:
SOURCE Tower International, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines