NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: NII Holdings
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2655.4, which represents 0.36% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $81.57 representing 13.23% from its previous trading session. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $65.60 and resistance at $70.48.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $67.11 representing 6.9% from its previous close. Ross Stores, the off-price apparel retailer, has calculated support and resistance levels at $59.75 and $69.46 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $7.67 representing 4.35% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $10 or -5.21% from the prior close. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $9.95 and resistance at $11.76. Also among the worst performers Life Technologies (NASDAQ:LIFE), which is trading at $43.14 representing -2.95% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12931.6, which represents -0.09% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1370.95 that represents -0.22% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines