Matthews International Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 13:43 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PITTSBURGH, July 5, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matthews International Corporation (Nasdaq:MATW) today announced plans to release third quarter fiscal 2012 results after the market closes on Thursday, July 19, 2012.
Matthews International Corporation has scheduled a conference call for Friday, July 20, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. Participating in the call will be Joseph C. Bartolacci – President and CEO, and Steven F. Nicola – Chief Financial Officer.
To participate in the call, dial 1-703-639-1310 at least ten minutes before the conference call begins and ask for the Matthews International Corporation conference call. A replay of the call will be available at approximately 12:00 p.m. Eastern time the day of the conference and will be accessible until 11:59 p.m., August 3, 2012. To access the replay, dial 1-320-365-3844, enter the pass code 253400, and follow the provided instructions.
Matthews International Corporation, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a designer, manufacturer and marketer principally of memorialization products and brand solutions. Memorialization products consist primarily of bronze and granite memorials and other memorialization products, caskets and cremation equipment for the cemetery and funeral home industries. Brand solutions include graphics imaging products and services, marking products, and merchandising solutions. The Company's products and services include cast bronze and granite memorials and other memorialization products; caskets; cast and etched architectural products; cremation equipment and cremation-related products; mausoleums; brand management; printing plates and cylinders, pre-press services and imaging services for the primary packaging and corrugated industries; marking and coding equipment and consumables, and industrial automation products for identifying, tracking and conveying various consumer and industrial products, components and packaging containers; and merchandising display systems and marketing and design services.
CONTACT: Steven F. Nicola Chief Financial Officer, Secretary & Treasurer 412-442-8262
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines