Dana Holding Corporation to Announce Second-Quarter 2012 Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast on July 26
Published on Thursday, 05 July 2012 14:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MAUMEE, Ohio, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) will release its 2012 second-quarter financial results on Thursday, July 26, 2012. A press release will be issued at approximately 7 a.m. EDT, followed by a conference call and webcast at 10:30 a.m. EDT. Members of the company's senior management team will be available at that time to discuss the quarterly results and answer related questions.
Participants may listen to the audio portion of the conference call either through audio streaming online or by telephone. Slide viewing is available online via a link provided on the Dana investor website: www.dana.com/investors.
To dial into the conference call, domestic locations should call 888-311-4590 (conference I.D. number 93891405). International locations should call 706-758-0054 (conference I.D. number 93891405). Please ask for the "Dana Holding Corporation Financial Webcast and Conference Call." Phone registration will be available beginning at 10 a.m. EDT.
An audio recording of this conference call will be available after 5 p.m. EDT on July 26. To access this recording, please dial 855-859-2056 (U.S. or Canada) or 404-537-3406 (international) and enter the conference I.D. number 93891405.
A webcast replay will also be available after 5 p.m. EDT on July 26. This replay may be accessed via the Dana Investor website.
About Dana Holding Corporation
Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs approximately 25,500 people in 26 countries and reported 2011 sales of $7.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.
SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines